We are excited and looking forward to hosting over 300 medical students from the University of Alberta and the University of Calgary at the Banff Conference Centre in January 2020.
For a description of all the amazing sessions, we are fortunate to present this year at AMSCAR 2020, check out our “Sessions” tab above!
A registration e-mail containing instructions on how to register for sessions will be sent out in late December!
Guide to Session Registration:
- Session assignments are given on a first-come, first-serve basis. If your session does not appear in the drop-down list on the registration website, the session is full and you will need to choose another
- Due to high demand, only ONE clinical skills sessions (marked by asterisks) can be guaranteed for every conference attendee. You will NOT be allowed to proceed if you have chosen two or more clinical skills sessions
- DO NOT PUSH BACK OR REFRESH once you begin registering
- You will NOT be allowed to register in the same session twice, even though it is offered at more than one-time slot
- You will be given 3 backup choices. please choose three other sessions you would be interested in attending (we recommend that you choose non-clinical sessions)